Back in 2002, I started the website MINDistortion.tv for my personal projects.
Shortly thereafter I began taking on commissions while honing my skills at the University of Applied Science St. Pölten.
Once I majored in Telecommunications and Media, I became a full-time freelancer.
By working interdisciplinary across software engineering, animation and graphic design, I have gathered years of professional experience in each respective field.
- name: DI Manuel Fallmann-Kerrutt
- age: 32
- current residence: Vienna, Austria
- personal interests: Music, Movies, Animation, Climbing, Video Games, Traveling, Digital & Traditional Arts, Geek Stuff, etc
- languages: AS3 / AS2, JS / ES7, PHP, Python, Haxe, XML, XSLT, HTML5, CSS3, Sass, English, German and very bad French
- libraries: jQuery, GSAP, Pixi.js, Ampersand.js
- frameworks: OpenFL, Express
- environments: Node, AIR
- cms: WordPress
- servers: Nginx
- databases: MySQL, Redis
- tools: AVA, Chai, Sinon, Gulp, Babel, Browserify, Git, Hugo, mProjector
- ides: WebStorm, Netbeans, FlashDevelop
- media: Flash, After Effects, Photoshop, Audition
- general: OOP, Design Patterns, Responsive Webdesign, UI Design, SEO
Occasionally I also work with snippets of other languages (C#, C++, Java) and media software such as Illustrator, Unity, Softimage XSI, InDesign, Avid Xpress and whatever else I get my hands on.